About Quayle’s BreweryQuayle’s Brewery is a small but growing craft brewery in the hills of Oro-Medonte featuring an outdoor patio, taproom and event space. Quayle’s Brewery is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a gathering place for the local community.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to join our team and be part of its success. As a small and growing company, we require hard working and dependable team members to learn and grow with our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities will involve all kitchen duties and include:
- Providing exceptional service to all brewery visitors
- Performing opening and closing procedures
- Preparing a variety of menu items under the supervision of the chef
- Serving menu items compliant with established standards and portion sizes
- Notify Chef in advance of any likely shortages
- Keeping kitchen, storage and service areas well maintained, organized and exceptionally clean
- Constantly use safe and hygienic safe food handling practices
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- A passion for great food and all things craft
- Previous kitchen experience is preferred
- Must be available to work at rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly with a professional appearance
- A team player
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull and lift 50 lbs
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.