About Quayle’s Brewery
Quayle’s Brewery is a small but growing craft brewery in the hills of Oro-Medonte featuring an outdoor patio, taproom and event space. Quayle’s Brewery is a destination for visitors to the area as well as a gathering place for the local community.
We are seeking highly skilled, friendly, and hardworking beer lovers to join our team and be part of its success. As a small and growing company, we require hard working and dependable team members to learn and grow with our organization.
Your day to day responsibilities as a bartender/server will include primarily:
- Greeting and providing exceptional service to all brewery guests
- All aspects of working a busy bar including preparation and pouring of drinks, cleaning glassware etc.
- Responsibly serving alcohol and food in the Tap Room and patio
- Cash handling and operation Touch Bistro POS system
- Daily cleaning of the Tap Room, Patio, Curbside Pick-up, Washrooms and other areas as required
- Familiar knowledge of Quayle’s Brewery products and history
- Daily opening and closing procedures of the Tap Room, Patio and Curbside Pick-up
Your responsibilities may also include:
- Re-stocking of the beer fridge and retail items in a neat and presentable fashion
- Managing Tap Room and Patio seating
- Packing online curbside pick-up orders
- Contribute to Quayle’s marketing and social media properties
- Serving beer offsite at festivals and events on occasion
- General duties and special projects as required as part of the team
- A passion for great beer and all things craft
- Smart Serve Certification
- TouchBistro or experience with other similar POS systems is an asset
- Prior bartending experience is an asset
- Must be available to work a rotating schedule that will include morning, evening and weekend shifts
Who You Are
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Outgoing with strong public speaking skills
- Excellent communicator, personable, warm and friendly
- A team player
- Willing to be trained to have superior knowledge of our beers and best practices in our taproom
- Able to work flexible and occasionally long hours
- Able to routinely lift and carry heavy objects
- Our hours of operation initially are Friday – Sunday. We will require you every weekend.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.