Quayle's BreweryOUTDOOR SPRING MARKET, 2023
Outdoor Spring Market at Quayle’s Brewery 2023
We are excited to host our 2nd Annual Spring Market this year at Quayle’s Brewery. We want to make this bigger and better than last year. Thank you for your interest. This outdoor event will run on May 6 & 7th and May 13 & 14th from 11am-5pm. This market will be ideal for Mother’s Day gifts, end of year Teacher’s Gifts or items for cottagers. Set up is permitted from 9am and all vendors must be ready to go by 10:30am sharp. One business per 10×10 space is permitted. Cost to attend is $200+GST for one weekend, or $300+GST for two weekends. You have to commit to a full weekend, even if you run out of inventory.
We ask that all vendors participants to:
– Commit to a minimum of one full weekend, rain or shine. If you commit to two weekends there will be a discount.
– If you have a tent it must not have any rips or tears and represent your business.
– Carry your own insurance (if desired), as you will not be covered by Quayle’s Brewery.
– Your tent MUST have both stakes and weights when set up. The wind in our area can pick up quickly and we need to ensure public safety. Without weights tents can fly away. To protect the safety of your goods and our customers and staff please ensure you have stakes and weights.
Quayle’s will provide:
– An outdoor 10×10 space for your to set up your tent. A space will be pre-assigned. No changing locations
– Advertise and promote our market and your business through our website, taproom TV, newsletter with over 2,000 subscribers and social media channels with over 10,000 followers combined!
– An amazing atmosphere to attract lots of customers!
Please fill out the form below and return to us by March 5th. Our events team will get back to you by March 15th 2023! Your application will not be considered if all the information is not complete or if it is submitted after March 5th, 2023.