30L Keg of available beers. Select the style in the drop-down menu.
Dimensions: 11⅛” x 23⅜” ~ 87lbs
Equivalent to approximately 3.5 cases of 355ml cans
- This product is only eligible for Store Pick-Up Monday through Friday.
- We require 48 hours advance notice.
- A $100 deposit will automatically be applied to each keg purchase. This deposit is fully refundable when you return your Quayle’s Brewery keg.
- Kegs are kept cold at the brewery and will be cold when you pick up.
- You can pre-order a keg for Store Pick-Up and we will hold it for you for up to one week.
- We do not provide kegerators.
Tips & Tricks on Using a Keg:
- Temperature and pressure are two important things to monitor when it comes to pouring beer well from a keg! The keg needs to be at a proper temperature to pour well. Target temperature is 4 degrees Celsius. It can take up to 24 hours to fully cool from room temperature in a fridge.
- Give the beer time to settle! It won’t pour well immediately after being moved.
- Your regulator should be set to approximately 10psi. This will maintain the proper long-term carbonation of the beer and ensure smooth pouring of the beer.
- Only use party taps if you plan to finish the keg in a few hours otherwise it will go flat quickly as you are introducing air into the keg.